Look Fantastic Beauty in Wonderland Advent Calendar
Right, its October 10th and I am so ready to start seeing Christmas everywhere. I love this time of year, and once the advent calendars start appearing, it's time to to get your lists together and prepare for December!
Today is the launch of the Look Fantastic 'Beauty in Wonderland' Calendar, and I have it with me to tell you whats inside and to show you how amazing it is! Do you remember when you would get an advent calendar and it was just a small piece of chocolate inside for each day? Those days are long gone. The beauty calendars have been around for a few years now and each Christmas they just get bigger and better. This is the first one that I have managed to get my hands on, and I can tell you now that it is going to be incredibly hard to beat
So the theme for this year is Beauty in Wonderland, so imagine the Mad Hatters tea party but with makeup instead of tea and skincare in the place of cake. I wouldn't call it a box, I would say that it's more of a wardrobe with pull out drawers that contain little boxes for each day of December. You do get the full 25 days of presents inside, and I am happy to say that there isn't a single filler gift (so if you were hoping for a bottle opener or a festive joke then this isn't the calendar for you).
It does cost £79, with a value of £300 so it is a great deal. Throughout the box you get:
- 9 full sized products
- 16 deluxe samples
- 19 exclusive products
- 13 skincare products
- 3 beauty tools
- 7 colour products.
You get a great mix of luxury and budget friendly options, which is a great way to try out some new things and maybe even add a new favourite to your collection. If you want to spoil the surprise and want a specific list of products then here you go:
- Illamasqua Lava Lips Marbled Lipstick in Vixen (exclusive shade) | worth £20
- Moroccanoil Treatment 15ml | worth £8.99
- Bellapiere Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder 4g | worth £15
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 15ml | worth £8.62
- Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner | worth 15
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml | worth £27.60
- ModelCo Retractable Brow Pencil in light/medium | worth £8
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy | worth £8
- lookfantastic x Omorovicza Limited Edition Hungarian Mist 30ml | worth £14.40
- This Works In Transit 10ml | worth £11
- Redken No Blow Dry Cream 30ml | £10
- Balance Me Micellar Cleansing Water 30ml | £7
- Dr Botanicals Superfood Facial Oil 15ml | worth £20
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 56.7g | worth £10
- Grow Gorgeous Scalp Detox 50ml | worth £9
- James Read H20 Illuminating Tan Mist for Body 30ml | worth £7
- lookfantastic x High Definition Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette | worth £29
- Molton Brown GingerLily Body Wash 100ml | worth £6
- Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial 16ml | worth £10.40
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml | worth £12
- Magnitone Wipeout! Microfibre Cleansing Cloth | worth £7.50
- Dr Lipp Miracle Lip Balm 4ml | worth £3.20
- Doucce Maxlash Mascara | worth £10
- Lookfantastic Contour Brush | worth £8
- Pixi Hello Glow! 3-piece Set | worth £20
(Thank you to Really Ree for having the products already listed on her site and saving me half an hour getting them typed up)
As you can see, you get a huge variety of brands and product types. If you get this calendar then you can guarantee that you will have silky smooth hair and amazing skin for the whole of January.
Compared to the other calendars that are coming out this year, this one is a stand out favourite of mine already and probably the one that I am most excited to get opening on December 1st.
It is available RIGHT NOW online at Look Fantastic for £79. But be quick, it sells out within a day or two every year so if you are slow then you might miss out.
I will be back with some more calendars soon so make sure you keep checking back!